MINI COMMUNITING (CAD) MILL MACHINE
- GMP point of view machine is provided with S. S. cladding on base, S. S. belt guards, S. S. cover on motor. No exposed painted surface on top of the machine. Motor rails, screw and guide rods are chrome plated.
- Beaters assembly bearings are in separate pillow blocks for ease in maintenance.
- Very less down time as only beaters assembly will have to be reversed (and not the complete chamber) for making it knife to impact forward or vice-versa which can be done by single operator.
- Fixed beaters assemblies is provided as a standard supply which increase the output by 10% to 30% reduces noise level and also ease to clean as there are no cavities. (If product demands, swing beaters assembly can be provided.)
- Beaters and shaft are of stainless steel 410 quality and beaters are further hardened and chrome plated. Beaters are fitted on a splined shaft.
- Transmission of heat to the chamber from bearings is low as they are away in separate pillow blocks. This facilitates to some extent in processing of heat sensitive products.
- Castors provided for mobility and breaks can be applied for fixing machine at one place.
- Beaters assembly is dynamically balanced which reduce vibration and noise level and increases bearings life.
- Machine is available in plain & water-jacketed models. Flame proof Motor can be provided on demand at extra cost.