Water Jacketing System to be used considering the below points:
- Water should enter in the water-jacketing system with gravitational force and the inlet of water must be parallel to it.
- The force of inlet water should not be high, it must be normal.
- The volume of inlet and outlet should be equal it means if outlet volume is one liter in 10 min. then inlet volume should not increase than 1 liter in 10 minutes.
- Force of inlet water should be controlled through appropriate valve between inlet of water- jacketing system and your source of water supply.
- Outlet water from water-jacketing system must not be re-circulated to avoid backpressure to the seals and it should go to drain only.
- Always supply raw water to the water-jacketing system as it is require maintaining the temperature between two rolls while compaction.
- Don’t supply chilled water as it will condensed to rolls and shafts because the area, where the machine will be installed, will be air conditioned and also Rh must be maintained.
- If above points are considered and implemented during the installation of the machine, the problem of leakage from the water-jacketing system should not occur.